New rolling road with pneumatic lift
Tacho calibration with the RSC 360 now with pneumatic axle lift as well as improved operation and measurement resolution
1. Integration of a galvanized axle lift, which operates in the entire range of the rolling road (up to 13 tons axle load).
2. Improving the operation during a tachograph examination by a now much more simpler driving-in and out with the rolling road.
3. Improving the measurement result resolution by replacing the previous gear with 50 impulses / revolutions now.
4. The reduction of wear parts used, as both band brakes are completely ceased.
5. Reduction of the drive-over height by eliminating the covers of the rolling road's brake system.
Dear friends, customers and suppliers,
We may shortly get back to you and are pleased to announce that we have now arrived after very busy days at our new headquarters.
We do not want to miss saying tank you to all heartfelt for your support and patience with us. We know that there were friends who assisted us.
Since a few hours we are get back to work in our new offices and start from the mountain of unfortunately stranded things to do the most important thing first. To bring the thousand little things back up running again requires one more time a great effort. So the next days remains still very busy days, but we know that everything will be fine soon. We therefore still ask for your support and sympathetic understanding.
The SAXON TAT team sends a warmly thank you again!
Many greetings from Plauen-Oberlosa
RAPID 690 - The New generation of Balancing machines has arrived !
Dear customers and visitors ,
We hereby have the honor and pleasure to announce the long- awaited new generation of balancing machines - the RAPID 690 series. The RAPID 690 series available in 6 different designs, was equipped with a completely new heart as a control from the ground up together with new sensors and wiring provided and got a brand new display and operating concept. Additionally, there was a long-awaited change in the sampling of the wheel data via the sensor arms implemented. One of the most distinctive new inner value of this series is a world-record breaking,